Oil & Gas
Alloys for the Oil and Gas Industry
National Bronze & Metals, Inc. (NBM) has brought together a range of alloys, specifically for oil & gas applications so as to provide you with one source to turn to for your ongoing requirements.
This family of copper alloys, beryllium copper is only one example that is used for a wide variety of applications, such as flex shafts, valve stems, pump shafts, BOP parts, rock bit bearings and bushings, pump impellers, wear plates, marine hardware, and many other high demanding applications where heavy loads, corrosion, conductivity and/or abrasion are issues of concern. You will find that we have the right copper alloys that you and the entire oil & gas industry demand ready for immediate shipment to anywhere in the United States or across the world.
- C10200 Oxygen Free Copper
- C11000 (CDA 110 / Cu-ETP) Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP) Copper
- C17200 Copper
- C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass
- C44300 Admiralty Brass
- C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free"
- C63000 Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- C86300 Manganese Bronze - SAE 430 B
- C93200 Bearing Bronze - SAE 660 High Leaded Tin Bronze